- Decibel conducts all courses mentioned in the course section of the website on different schedule in a year.
- Admissions are limited to 20 students in a single batch, for providing person to person individual keen attention from the instructor.
- All candidates who are willing to attend the course should be enrolled his name before the course starts , Students can opt for Online Registration for Admission booking and for Seat Confirmation you could pay an amount of INR 10,500/- at Decibel NDE Training Institute and confirm your seats.
- Booked seats are on prior evaluation of the management; it can be allotted to any candidate who is waiting for Seat Conformation, before Conformation the candidate who has booked the seats earlier will be informed about the conformation. So if he is willing he can confirm it at that time.
- Students should provide 10 passport size photographs (latest) during their admission.
- All students are requested to bring scientific calculators daily to class.
- All Participants of CQC, CQI, CPE, are requested to have a Netbook / Laptop with them towards the support of learning at Decibel. If required Decibel, will provide each participants a Net-Book on payment of INR 15,000/-
- An Eye test certificate from a Registered Ophthalmologist for Vision acuity and Color Differentiation is a mandatory requirement for all admissions.
- Course fees Includes Basic Study Materials, Necessary Stationary, Extra Practical/Theory hours if necessary.
- Lodging is available nearby Decibel at Nominal Rates.
- Normal Class Hours will be from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Regular Timing) & 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM (Practicals/Theory).
- Normally Morning Sessions are for Theory and Afternoon Sessions are for Practical’s.
- All Candidates are Treated and equal, no reservations and quotas are available.
- All Students are suppose to be at classes by sharp time allotted to them by the instructor.
- No Classes will be taken again without prior approval.
- Attendance is must for all certification programs.
- If any case of leave is required, consult with the Instructor and get approval for the specific date.
- Students are supposed to bring a scientific calculator to classes on all days.
- Duration of course and class timing may change from situations; all are according to the management decisions.
- Registration conformed students who wish to discontinue can do it 1 week before the first classes, No refund will be provided after that.
- Study materials are prior property of Decibel & its Subsidiaries, Unauthorized copying or reproduction will leads to violation of copyright and may be punishable according to the country laws.
- Decibel NDE or any of its employee does not guarantee 100% placement to all candidates, though we have attained it on all times.
- Decibel NDE has full rights to modify the Management & Institutional Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice.
Admission Procedures, Rules & Regulations
- Admission Procedures, Rules & Regulations