- The Institution will foster an actively engaged and inclusive learning community based upon civility, trust, integrity, respect, and diversity in a safe, welcoming physical environment.
- The Institution will prepare students for careers and for life‐long learning by providing a clearly defined general education program and focused undergraduate pre‐professional, professional, and liberal arts programs.
- The Institution will strengthen its role as a major provider of graduate education, offering intensive, scholarly graduate programs including collaborative efforts with other institutions and professionals, culminating in student expertise at professional levels.
- The Institution will enhance advising, support services, and learning experiences that aid students in identifying life goals, planning academic careers, and achieving timely graduation/certification.
- The Institution will increase the quantity and quality of service to the state, region, and global community through collaborations, partnerships, and opportunities for cultural enrichment and continuous learning.
- The Institution will invest in the professional development of all members of the Institution Community and in the appropriate technologies necessary to achieve excellence in learning through teaching, research, and service.
- The Institution, as a whole and in all of its parts, will establish priorities through planning and assessment processes that anticipate our needs and focus our efforts and resources in support of our mission and goals.